Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meet Lisa!

Lisa is a senior at Merkel High School.- Lisa is also my husbands cousin. She and her mom and grandmother came to Brady today to visit and so I could have a a lil session photographing her for some fun Senior pics.


I think she was blushing about some PBR bull rider. : )
lol


I love Lisa's style- She loves vintage. This is her grandmothers dress.
She looks great in it.





It was a very windy day for pics but I think we managed to get some good shots!
Thanks for coming to visit. I hope that you love your pics. : )
Melissa


4 comments:

Jilliebean said...

Great shots! I love that blue/green dress that Lisa is wearing. And, Lisa is beautiful as always!

gigi said...

Lisa is a BEAUTIFUL young lady! A senior already??? Time flies!

Love you guys!
Gigi (Aunt Glenda)

Sally said...

That is a beautiful shot of her in the blue dress. You always shoot in the coolest locations! I want know where you find all those places!

Erin said...

I love that's her grandma's dress! So much more personal :D. And you should totally post your own goals! Or if not post them, at least tape them up at your house :D.

I think Alison and Andrew liked their pics, I haven't heard anything yet. I'll let you know whenever I do!

Hope you had a great Easter, it was so great meeting you and hanging out all day :D