Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family

Korina's Blessing- She was so happy- See her smile... : )


My Dad and Mom with Korina their great granddaughter



Max,Korina, & Krystal




Korina and her Grandparents






My silly sister Elaine.




Jabin showing me Grandma Susana's Cupcakes




Brother in Law Caed Sporting some yellow sunglasses



Colorful Eggs my kids dyed




Korina - All Smiles


Heathy... I love him.


Ariana- My Princess



Adrian-



Flora and Angie



Last but not least My Oldest Isaiah-

Just wanted to share some photos of my family on Easter Sunday.
I took so many more photos but it would take me all night to post. I come from a large- love filled family.
BTW : I tried to get a good photo of my kids but they were literally running away from the camera they are so tired of mom taking their picture. : ) Melissa

1 comment:

Jilliebean said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures! I know it's just been a few months since we've seen you but the kids keep growing up. We are blessed to have you as part of our family!